Happy Thanksgiving: I hope everyone had a great holiday filled with good food, good friends and good times. We did.
5 things I am thankful for:
1. My beautiful children. That goes without saying of course but especially lately I have been reminded how fantastic they truly are and how proud I am to be their mom.
2. My husband. He is honestly the best guy in the world. He helps me so much and is my very best friend. He just gets me and I him. I can't imagine my life without him.
3. My Mom and Dad. They are awesome in so many ways. I miss them especially now during the holidays.
4. Great friends. They truly are a blessing.
5. Good Health. We have been so fortunate and I am so very grateful. My heart goes out to those around us who are in poor health, you are in our thoughts.