It sure has been a while. I didn't even realize how long it has been since I shared the five things I have learned for the week. I truly am missing blogging but am having trouble managing my time - fitting it all in with our new life here in Big Sky. Life has thrown a curve ball these last 6 months and I am not a fan of change. I do promise to be on here more. Not only post but visit some friends. I so miss that.
Anyhow I learned this week that:
1. One of my least favorite words appears to be a fun word to say by a four year old - my four year old. "Diarrhea" Grrrrr.
2. Being alone with my thoughts for 4 hours. No noise, just silence - isn't really all that good. NOT a fan.
3. That some things just don't happen when you think you want them to - but that is okay. At least that is what I tell myself.
4. That the stomach flu, once exposed, is inevitable. So all that is left to do is prepare. Soups and liquids. So I wait...............
5. Always check the oven before leaving the kitchen. Because the next day when you open the oven to broil some bread and see that pan of scrumptious country ribs from the night before - you will be so mad at yourself.
Hey did you know it is time for the secong Annual Tuesday's Blog Party benefiting pediatric cancer. It starts May 2nd. Check it out! It is important.