1) In a hammock on the beach with a "mommy" lemonade nearby,
2) In my cozy bed on a rainy Sunday with a chai tea on my bedside table,
3) At home ALONE sitting on the couch with my favorite blankie (yes, I have a blankie),
4) On a blanket spread on the grass on a beautiful Spring day while my children play cooperatively with one another in peace and harmony (ok, now I'm just smoking crack, but you get the idea)
These are what I would consider NOT ideal ways in which to read a book in one day.....
1) Sitting in a not so ergonomical plastic chair,
2) Having a lady who talks obnoxiously on her cell to her bff about her female problems on one side,
3) A man who constantly makes a noise that sounds a lot like he's beginning to hock a loogie on the other.
4) All of the above at one time
Gotta LOVE jury duty