Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

teaching, messes, history, the future, perfection oh my!

I have learned this week:

1. Homeschooling - Oy Vey!

2. What my house looks like after a day of not picking up anything. I always wondered and it isn't pretty.

3. Never type "Saggy old lady" into Google images. Scary! Don't do it!!

4. When an elephant walks through the jungle you can't hear them because they have so much padding on their feet. Did not know that, very interesting! I just assumed you would know when the largest land animal weighing over 5 tons was coming up behind you. Disclaimer: I did not learn this from personal experience just something I picked up from a history lesson.

5. I am not perfect nor will I ever be or care to be perfect. But was literally just informed by my lovely husband that everybody should strive for perfection so I guess I take #5 back and say I learned that I am not perfect but should work harder at it. Yep, I'll just put that on my to do list, right behind flying to the moon :) (another thing he thinks I should strive for.)

No comments:

Our Mission

To have a safe place where you can air all your mama drama without judgement, cause we know you don't always have the kids in bed by 7 and make creme brulee for dessert every night.

Oh yeah.........

and if you do, you're on the wrong blog!