Sorry this Friday Five is late, exhaustion and techinical difficulties are to blame. Anyhow -although I did learn a few things this week, I would like to pose some questions this time. Here we go:
1. Does anyone really have it all together? I mean really have it together from A to Z and everything in between! If so, may I have their number because I would really like to pick there brain for a few minutes. :) If not, good! Than I am not alone in my pursuit of all out organization and contentment.
2. Can I really clone myself, where do I put in my order? How long does it take because I need approxiamately five of me maybe more right now. Maybe I should try limb transplantation. Have you ever read the book, If Mom Had Three Arms.
3. Does Electrolysis really work? I am thinking that I could save a ton of money just from my husbands face to my legs! Can you believe how expensive razors are? Ridiculous. Those who know me know that I hate, yes hate, hair anyway but take into account how expensive it is to shave and it just drives me crazy.
On a political note:
4. Is it true that a certain Presidential nominee voted against making English the official language of the United States of America? If so, there is seriously no question as to who should be elected (well there never was for me), I mean really lets be serious!
5. Alright, I just might be totally into the election right now. It literally just got a little interesting! Have we finally found a woman worthy of being in the White House? I guess we will see ( I am sure we will know more in the coming months) but in the mean time I can't help but be just a little bit excited! History in the making as we speak.