Honestly where is the time going? I missed a Friday Five and I think I actually missed the whole Friday! Just skipped on over it that is what I did! I think we should all be worried that an alien is sucking the time away through some sort of hole in the atmosphere. It's getting scary. Then the whole week passed me by and I don't even really remember what I did. Now that is SCARY! I am going to go with............ unpacked. Yep that is what I did.
Anyhow, it is Friday again and what did I learn? WHAT did I LEARN?
1. I learned that little boys toilets are less than pleasing. I am so so glad I have girls. SO GLAD! I think if I ever have a boy I will install a urinal and require aiming sessions with an experienced aimer. I know of one - he is trained!
2. I learned that my dream house is just 7 miles away from my house and I WANT it - then I want to move it to a warmer climate.
3. Never say never. Remember a couple posts ago - something about a friend and her horribly bad day that I was thankful not to have? I had it. Last night. I should have known when I said my little YP would never have such an experience that I would eat those words. Well it wasn't as bad - so I am still thankful. It could have been so much worse.
4. That the Hubs being home all the time while I am at home is probably not the best idea. Down time is not good. Down time will result in the possibility of having the problem stated in #1. I know. TMI. But hey it is something I learned. He will be blushing when he reads this. I love it when he blushes. Love it. It makes me feel like we are in High School again and not in our mid 30's - Which is just sad!
5. Wood floors + smallish house+ and two dogs = CRAZY OCD WOMAN!
What did you learn? Do share!
Have a FABULOUS DAY and a WONDERFUL weekend!