Anyhow while we were distracted we got some awards:
The ever so lovely One Lovely Blog Award came from Angela at This is Just Me and My Little World Her blog is cute - go check it out.
Thanks Angela we really appreciate the love. I/we have so many awards to pass off and as promised I/we will get to them soon. Such procrastination - I swear I have been busy and cold. Did I mention cold? Like -22 degrees cold. It has been an interesting week for us Arizona transplanted in Montana people.
Next we got this cute Lemonade Award:
from Always a Mom. Thanks ever so much! So the rules with this one are as follows:
1. Thank the giver of the award and link their blog.
2. List 5 Things about yourself
3. Link 5 new recipients and notify them.
5 Current things about me:
1. I love the holidays and can't wait to get my chores/unpacking done so that I can enjoy it a bit more.
2. I love to bake and miss my old kitchen tremendously.
3. I believe that pie really does fix everything! A homemade one does anyway. I have a new one that most surely fixes everything. I hope to post that one soon on Eat Your Peas.
4. I don't like having dog hair in my house and my OCD about cleanliness is getting worse because of the dog hair in my house. I am going INSANE.
5. My current favorite accessory item - Hats! Love them. Cute little newsboy hats. I just started making them and I love them.
So now I must pass this on. So I think I will go ahead and just do that right now
I pass this little Lemonade Award to:
Angela at This is Just Me and My Little World
A new bloggy friend and her blog has my current favorite colors
such a cute blog name and I love her name too!
I love her Sundays in My City and She has something new go check it out at:
Short Mama at Family of Shorts
another favorite of mine. Love her open letters
Being Me at Mothers Always
A new find.
So there's that and then there is this: Our winners of our very yummy treats just because we love you - so exciting. I say winners because I had so much fun picking one that I decided to pick another.
So Amy at Keeping Up With the Schultz Family and Lisa Anne at Smell The Coffee Lisa You Won! Just our little way of saying Thank you for sticking with us these past few months while we have not been ourselves. I am so so excited and can't wait for you to get your yummy prizes. Email me (Amy) your address.
Have a wonderful day from the Drama Mamas!
Oh I almost forgot! One more shout out. My GRANDMA started a blog. So funny! She is a great writer and I thought she needed a place to write and vent so I hooked her up. She is very Sassy and VERY opinionated, especially about the government. I enjoy reading what she has to say and figure she has been through more than the average person and has seen pretty much everything and has earned her right to be heard. Anyhow would you do me a favor and pay her a visit and leave her some comment love, The Old Lady Rants. Check it out. ~Amy~