Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thankful Thursday: Friends


I am so Thankful for good friends.

Yesterday I got a text from a friend telling me how much she loves me and misses me.

Last night I got a late night ring of my doorbell. When I opened the door I saw a friend carrying a sack. She said, "I brought you a treat." She had to go to Bozeman yesterday and she went to her favorite taco place. A place she has told me that I just HAVE to try when I go over that way. She brought me two of her favorite tacos. I was regretting stuffing myself at dinner because I so wanted to try one. I looking forward to lunch today.

Then this morning I used this:

An Ebelskiver pan that my best good friend Lady Di sent to me a month or so ago.


and so I made these little guys which the munchkins loved. So fun. So Yum.


I just love my friends and I am so THANKFUL.

6 comments:

monica said...

How cool! Love that pan - what did you make in it? Friends are the greatest!

Caty said...

I had a great time with my friends yesterday too! Girlfriends are so terrific!!

Amy said...

My Dad makes those when I got home for a visit and they are so yummy...

Friends are great.. Sorry I have not been by I was out of town for two weeks now I am back..

Round Robin is tomorrow..

Muthering Heights said...

That was so sweet of her!! She sounds like such a nice lady. :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I've been drooling over one of those pans at WS! And good people have good friends!!

Stephanie said...

Oh how sweet. Nothing beats a good friend:)

Our Mission

To have a safe place where you can air all your mama drama without judgement, cause we know you don't always have the kids in bed by 7 and make creme brulee for dessert every night.

Oh yeah.........

and if you do, you're on the wrong blog!