Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Because there is Always Always Something to be Thankful for

Five things I am Thankful for this week:

1. Spilt milk at the dinner table: because it means that we are sitting at the table as a family having a nice meal together.

2. A pile of dirty laundry the size of a small mountain: because it shows we have a lot of nice clothes to wear.

3. A bad hair day: because at least I have a headful of hair.

4. Sleepless nights: because it reminds me that I am a mom and my kids still need me.

5. All the screaming, crying, and whining: because my kids are healthy, strong and here.

Sometimes you just have to look at things differently!

1 comment:

Luke & Erica said...

This post almost made me cry. What a great way to may bad things a blessing.

Our Mission

To have a safe place where you can air all your mama drama without judgement, cause we know you don't always have the kids in bed by 7 and make creme brulee for dessert every night.

Oh yeah.........

and if you do, you're on the wrong blog!