Pages

Our Mission

To have a safe place where you can air all your mama drama without judgement, cause we know you don't always have the kids in bed by 7 and make creme brulee for dessert every night.

Oh yeah.........

and if you do, you're on the wrong blog!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Because there is Always Always Something to be Thankful for

Five things I am Thankful for this week:

1. Spilt milk at the dinner table: because it means that we are sitting at the table as a family having a nice meal together.

2. A pile of dirty laundry the size of a small mountain: because it shows we have a lot of nice clothes to wear.

3. A bad hair day: because at least I have a headful of hair.

4. Sleepless nights: because it reminds me that I am a mom and my kids still need me.

5. All the screaming, crying, and whining: because my kids are healthy, strong and here.

Sometimes you just have to look at things differently!

1 comment:

Luke & Erica said...

This post almost made me cry. What a great way to may bad things a blessing.