Five things I am Thankful for this week:
1. Spilt milk at the dinner table: because it means that we are sitting at the table as a family having a nice meal together.
2. A pile of dirty laundry the size of a small mountain: because it shows we have a lot of nice clothes to wear.
3. A bad hair day: because at least I have a headful of hair.
4. Sleepless nights: because it reminds me that I am a mom and my kids still need me.
5. All the screaming, crying, and whining: because my kids are healthy, strong and here.
Sometimes you just have to look at things differently!
Giant Paper Bag Flowers
14 hours ago