I just had so many thoughts this week, I actually could have had a list of 25 but that would be overdoing it. So today, you get a hodge podge. Somethings I learned, some I know for sure, some current frustrations and some questions to go along with them. Enjoy.
1. There is absolutely nothing more frustrating than a indecisive toddler. They change clothes every five minutes, they want something to eat then they don't or want something else. I think I am going to go nuts!!!!!!!! Seriously when does this stage pass? and how do I deal in the meantime??
2. Planning a themed birthday party is hard work but a ton of fun especially for an overachiever such as myself. Am I too old for one because I want one?
3. Repondez s'il vous plait = R.S.V.P the English translation - Please Respond! How come nobody does? It is a phone call that takes less than a minute to make. Just another frustration of mine!
4. Milestones although exciting are bittersweet and a little bit sad. I will never have that moment again. Each moment is so precious I just wish it lasted a little longer. Which leads me to my #5.
5. Time flies by, cherish every moment because it is gone before you know it. One moment your first born is cradled in your arms as you sing a lullaby than she is six and listening to Miley Cirus dancing in her room. One day your two year old who just started talking up a storm announces "I'm not a baby no more, mom! I don't need naps" and one day your youngest, your baby is crawling and then she stands up and starts walking as if to say - I don't need you any more. Precious moments - gone in a instant.