5 things I learned this week:
1. A diaper can literally EXPLODE in the middle of the night. That was beautiful to wake up to, never had that happen before!
2. Apparently I am classified or at least appear to be an "experienced mom" to other woman. Whoa, whoa, whoa- Really, experienced? Wait a minute when did that happen? I am too young to be experienced isn't that just another word for old! :)
3. "Power Out" is not an easy concept for a 2 1/2 year old to grasp. Next time the we have a power outage, I will be sure to check that all the light switches are off before we go to bed so I am sure we are not all awoken suddenly at 1:00am by every light in the house!
4. Sometimes my husbands "thriftiness" works out better than I believe it will. I should have more faith in him. Shhhh, don't tell him I said that.
5. Back to the power outage, I am so glad I did not live back before they invented electricity and lights. It is not exactly easy to keep your kids occupied for the 4 hours before bedtime, in the dark, in the middle of nowhere while it is pouring outside! Not like we could run out for ice cream.