Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

No Title - Just What I Learned This Wonderful Week in September

5 things I learned this week:

1. A diaper can literally EXPLODE in the middle of the night. That was beautiful to wake up to, never had that happen before!

2. Apparently I am classified or at least appear to be an "experienced mom" to other woman. Whoa, whoa, whoa- Really, experienced? Wait a minute when did that happen? I am too young to be experienced isn't that just another word for old! :)

3. "Power Out" is not an easy concept for a 2 1/2 year old to grasp. Next time the we have a power outage, I will be sure to check that all the light switches are off before we go to bed so I am sure we are not all awoken suddenly at 1:00am by every light in the house!

4. Sometimes my husbands "thriftiness" works out better than I believe it will. I should have more faith in him. Shhhh, don't tell him I said that.

5. Back to the power outage, I am so glad I did not live back before they invented electricity and lights. It is not exactly easy to keep your kids occupied for the 4 hours before bedtime, in the dark, in the middle of nowhere while it is pouring outside! Not like we could run out for ice cream.

No comments:

Our Mission

To have a safe place where you can air all your mama drama without judgement, cause we know you don't always have the kids in bed by 7 and make creme brulee for dessert every night.

Oh yeah.........

and if you do, you're on the wrong blog!