5 things I learned this week:
1. A diaper can literally EXPLODE in the middle of the night. That was beautiful to wake up to, never had that happen before!
2. Apparently I am classified or at least appear to be an "experienced mom" to other woman. Whoa, whoa, whoa- Really, experienced? Wait a minute when did that happen? I am too young to be experienced isn't that just another word for old! :)
3. "Power Out" is not an easy concept for a 2 1/2 year old to grasp. Next time the we have a power outage, I will be sure to check that all the light switches are off before we go to bed so I am sure we are not all awoken suddenly at 1:00am by every light in the house!
4. Sometimes my husbands "thriftiness" works out better than I believe it will. I should have more faith in him. Shhhh, don't tell him I said that.
5. Back to the power outage, I am so glad I did not live back before they invented electricity and lights. It is not exactly easy to keep your kids occupied for the 4 hours before bedtime, in the dark, in the middle of nowhere while it is pouring outside! Not like we could run out for ice cream.
Giant Paper Bag Flowers
14 hours ago