Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

Fascinated

1. I should have bought my kids a fish tank a long time ago. They are fascinated! I have to admit so am I, a little, they are kind of neat to watch. The crab is my favorite. The best part: no potty training involved.

2. Birthday parties rock!!! I think I have a secret desire to be the coolest mom on the block (not that I live on a block right now) in the birthday party category. Now I just have to figure out how to justify a cool party every year to the hubs.

3. Six degrees of separation refers to the idea that, if a person is one step away from each person they know and two steps away from each person who is known by one of the people they know, then everyone is an average of six "steps" away from each person on Earth.

I have always wondered about this phenomenon and I learned this week that it isn't that far off. It really is a small world, quite fascinating.

4. You know that commercial advertising some woman's diet pill, the one where is shows a cartoon husband and wife. They both go on a diet and the man instantly loses lots of weight and the the wife like loses a pound. Yep, I know you have seen it - it is so true and it stinks! It really is a little unfair!

5. Lastly, I learned this week that my husband honestly thinks that the term "babysitting" applies when he is watching his own kids! I don't think so! :)

No comments:

Our Mission

To have a safe place where you can air all your mama drama without judgement, cause we know you don't always have the kids in bed by 7 and make creme brulee for dessert every night.

Oh yeah.........

and if you do, you're on the wrong blog!