We are off -- again! So because we have done so much traveling in the last month here is what I have learned:
1. It never fails - my children always have to use the restroom right after you pass the last exit for a town.
2. One shoe will always go missing five minutes before you have to leave.
3. Traveling is wearing me and my kids out. We all have colds this week.
4. Packing will never be fun.
5. If I hear, "Are we there yet?" one more time I just might open the door and jump out. :)
You think I would be a pro but I am not and I am sure I will learn something new on this next trip. Until next week........
Giant Paper Bag Flowers
14 hours ago