Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

Here We Go Again!

We are off -- again! So because we have done so much traveling in the last month here is what I have learned:

1. It never fails - my children always have to use the restroom right after you pass the last exit for a town.

2. One shoe will always go missing five minutes before you have to leave.

3. Traveling is wearing me and my kids out. We all have colds this week.

4. Packing will never be fun.

5. If I hear, "Are we there yet?" one more time I just might open the door and jump out. :)

You think I would be a pro but I am not and I am sure I will learn something new on this next trip. Until next week........

No comments:

Our Mission

To have a safe place where you can air all your mama drama without judgement, cause we know you don't always have the kids in bed by 7 and make creme brulee for dessert every night.

Oh yeah.........

and if you do, you're on the wrong blog!