Sorry - I'm late. I was traveling again this past weekend. Which turned out to be an interesting week! So I am going to rant a bit:
1. Are you kidding me? Did what I think happen really happen? I am still in shock a week later.
2. Seriously, do we as a nation have no common sense? Scary!
3. Everybody, no matter what political party you belong to, should read State of Emergency by Patrick Buchanan. I listened to it on my way to Utah this past week and it is very thought provoking and should be a required read for every American.
4. It is really fascinating to me that two different groups of people can listen to the same policies/issues and come up with such completely differing conclusions. Again, scary!
5. The media sucks! We just elected a president because of his "star quality" not because he was the best person for the job. Again, scary.