Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

What I know

5 things I know for sure:

1.  Times are scary.  I try not to think about it but everyday this economic crisis hits closer to home, reminding me how things can change in an instant.

2.  I am worried for my family, my friends and for ourselves. It is time to pull together help each other where ever possible and not be selfish.   We will get through these hard times.

3.  The future is unknown and that just stinks.

4.  Now is the time to really think about what is important. Get back to the basics. 

5.  I find hope in my children's eyes. We will be okay. 

No comments:

Our Mission

To have a safe place where you can air all your mama drama without judgement, cause we know you don't always have the kids in bed by 7 and make creme brulee for dessert every night.

Oh yeah.........

and if you do, you're on the wrong blog!