What I have learned this week:
1. There is such a thing as a live bearing Tropical Fish and they can have up to 60 babies. Wish I had learned that little tidbit last week before the fish buying took place!
2. My Children remember EVERYTHING! The good, the bad, and the ugly!
3. No matter how hard I try, I can never seem to get ready for a trip without stress and pulling an all nighter the night before.
4. More on the Fish: The crab may be fun but he likes to find ways to escape! I just know I am going to find him on floor one day, smooshed. Or in my littlest ones mouth!
5. I absolutely love this time of year! October first comes and I just get so happy at the thought of the holidays, decorating, baking, eating, cold weather, etc. And as my kids get older it just seems to get even better.
How To Collaborate With Other Bloggers
10 minutes ago