What I have learned this week:
1. There is such a thing as a live bearing Tropical Fish and they can have up to 60 babies. Wish I had learned that little tidbit last week before the fish buying took place!
2. My Children remember EVERYTHING! The good, the bad, and the ugly!
3. No matter how hard I try, I can never seem to get ready for a trip without stress and pulling an all nighter the night before.
4. More on the Fish: The crab may be fun but he likes to find ways to escape! I just know I am going to find him on floor one day, smooshed. Or in my littlest ones mouth!
5. I absolutely love this time of year! October first comes and I just get so happy at the thought of the holidays, decorating, baking, eating, cold weather, etc. And as my kids get older it just seems to get even better.