Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Seriously I think I am in a nightmare, is it really Halloween '08? It can't be! AAAHHHHHHHH!!
What I have learned this week:

1. As you get older, time goes by faster! I just turned 30 yesterday and my birthday is right around the corner. Yikes!

2. If I make it through the next two months and this last month without being committed, it is going to be a miracle.

3. Procrastinating about Halloween costumes - not a good idea. It really isn't my fault but I feel horrible for my kids. Holiday season is my favorite but this year I am getting a failing grade already.

4. Never expect to go into Wal - Mart the day before a holiday and expect to come out happy with a smile on your face. Not possible. As a matter of fact - Don't even drive into the parking lot just stay away!!

5. Girl time is a necessity. One I don't get enough of. Well let me clarify, I get plenty of little girl time ( I have 3 girls ) but not enough big girl time.

1 comment:

Luke & Erica said...

I make my girls Halloween costumes every year. It is the one time a year that I sew. I get started in September. I have recently started attending a girls night out. It is very fun and so worth it. Once a month can do a lot for your sanity.

Our Mission

To have a safe place where you can air all your mama drama without judgement, cause we know you don't always have the kids in bed by 7 and make creme brulee for dessert every night.

Oh yeah.........

and if you do, you're on the wrong blog!