Seriously I think I am in a nightmare, is it really Halloween '08? It can't be! AAAHHHHHHHH!!
What I have learned this week:
1. As you get older, time goes by faster! I just turned 30 yesterday and my birthday is right around the corner. Yikes!
2. If I make it through the next two months and this last month without being committed, it is going to be a miracle.
3. Procrastinating about Halloween costumes - not a good idea. It really isn't my fault but I feel horrible for my kids. Holiday season is my favorite but this year I am getting a failing grade already.
4. Never expect to go into Wal - Mart the day before a holiday and expect to come out happy with a smile on your face. Not possible. As a matter of fact - Don't even drive into the parking lot just stay away!!
5. Girl time is a necessity. One I don't get enough of. Well let me clarify, I get plenty of little girl time ( I have 3 girls ) but not enough big girl time.