Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

All over the place

5 things I have learned this week

1.  The more I watch the news the more irritated I become with the current government and am convinced that I made the right choice in November and that most Americans made the wrong one.  AAAAAAAggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

2. This week, my thoughts are suffocating me.

3.  Just when I think I am over my miscarriage .  Someone reminds me that I'm not and need more time. I guess it has only been 2 weeks. I wish I could fast forward a little bit.

4.   That mopping can be fun with a little Lady Ga Ga turned on and no one watching. :)  Not to mention a work out.

5.  All you need is A "Pocketful of Sunshine" and  to "Just Dance" and everything will be okay! Da da doo doo!!!

No comments:

Our Mission

To have a safe place where you can air all your mama drama without judgement, cause we know you don't always have the kids in bed by 7 and make creme brulee for dessert every night.

Oh yeah.........

and if you do, you're on the wrong blog!