Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Manic Monday: Throw Up!

Who doesn't love throw up to start the morning? 

I could probably just stop there and you would get it, but I won't.

How does such a little tummy hold so much nastiness?  The best part is The Youngest pukes: The Oldest runs  and The Middle One starts to gag, I mean some serious gagging! I am thinking {what is your problem, I am the one wearing it!}

The second blast I couldn't dodge.  Thank heavens The Daddy was here to help out while I showered (he has grown so much in that department). I said it before, I will say it again - I LOVE that man! and I just love Mondays!

Now I am left with all the questions!

Is is a one time deal? Did she eat something? Get into some milk? (she has a dairy, egg,  peanut allergy - that is for another day another drama!)  Is it the stomach flu?  When was she exposed....1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 , 6, 7 days, oh crud!  Should I get my rain coat to wear? take a vacation? 
Are we all going to get sick? Oh my.......drama, drama, drama :0)

Just another Manic Monday..............

No comments:

Our Mission

To have a safe place where you can air all your mama drama without judgement, cause we know you don't always have the kids in bed by 7 and make creme brulee for dessert every night.

Oh yeah.........

and if you do, you're on the wrong blog!