Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

Eyes Wide Open

5 things I learned this week:

1. Sometimes what you think you want isn't what you want when it comes when it isn't wanted. I don't expect anyone to get that but it's where I am right now and it will get you thinking regardless of whether you understand it or not.

2. My children understand me more than I thought they could at such a young age. They really get me which is good in some ways and not so good in others.

3.  Some people are just so stupid: you just want to go up to them and slap some sense into there tiny little pea sized brains. 

4.  Even the strongest minded person in your life can sometimes be overwhelmed and depressed at times.  I realized how much I depend on that person to be my rock in difficult times and how they too can have moments of weakness and may need me to be there rock. I am not sure I am very good at it.

5.  Some people that are anchored in your life will never change, will always know just how to push your buttons and never apologize for the ways they hurt you. You just have to grow tougher skin. 


No comments:

Our Mission

To have a safe place where you can air all your mama drama without judgement, cause we know you don't always have the kids in bed by 7 and make creme brulee for dessert every night.

Oh yeah.........

and if you do, you're on the wrong blog!