Pages

Our Mission

To have a safe place where you can air all your mama drama without judgement, cause we know you don't always have the kids in bed by 7 and make creme brulee for dessert every night.

Oh yeah.........

and if you do, you're on the wrong blog!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Snoozin' In Saturday: Peace

I just realized that I have not posted any pictures of the A-Cat, formerly known as the MP, snoozing. Doesn't she look so peaceful? This is a rare moment for this one - trust me. This was taken almost a year ago when she was three. I will miss the days when she no longer needs her lovey. I am not going to think about it.



Ok it is your turn - Show me your Saturday snoozers.


3 comments:

monica said...

Oh my gosh now more lovey...I can't think of the day that my kids will ever give up thier blankies! Oh this breaks my heart!

Kristin said...

I wish I was that peaceful right now!

Mama Zen said...

What a precious picture!