Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Snoozin' In Saturday: Tuckered Out

Sorry this is late - i was snoozin' in. The hubs finally came home and I took advantage.


So here is the B-Bear aka the YP. She tuckered out at the counter while I was blogging. Just laid down covered her head with her lovey and took a little siesta.




Show me your Snoozer(s). Did you see last week at Our Life with Multiples? She played along and oh my word - so cute. Also Lady Di made an appearance today- Yippee. Check it out below or click here. Have a great Saturday - It is beautiful here in Montana. FINALLY!


1 comment:

Lisa Anne said...

I wish I was snoozing on saturday. I just posted about how crazy it was. There is a snoozing photo on their, just not of me.

Our Mission

To have a safe place where you can air all your mama drama without judgement, cause we know you don't always have the kids in bed by 7 and make creme brulee for dessert every night.

Oh yeah.........

and if you do, you're on the wrong blog!