WOW! I know, right? You were thinking I disappeared or something. I know Lady Di is starting to freak out a little ( I need to call her). She has probably scheduled a call to the national guard today or on her way to file a missing persons. I haven't been around but of course you all know that I am moving or have moved I should say. Yep I am here in the beautiful state of Montana where it is freakin' cold. Apparently it snows here in October and I moved right in the middle of a storm a very cold storm! Did I mention that I lived in Arizona where it was still in the 80's, where me and the princesses still wore flip flops and capri's? I did! So we have been a little busy you see. We got here and then the truck got here a day later along with the hubs and it has a been a whirlwind since. See the Hubs has to go back to Arizona for a few weeks so I only had him here to do the heavy lifting for a day and now it is all up to me. Fun times.
Yesterday I spent the day shopping for warm clothes for the princesses and I. We had to trade in our flip flops and capri's for Uggs and long pants **sniff, sniff**(more on that later).
Anyhow, I better get on with it. I had to sneak up to my Mama's loft to write this and I best hurry up before anyone finds me. My Internet should be hooked up today so I should be back soon - I promise. I have a ton of blogging to do.
So here is a few things I learned these last two weeks:
1. I am NO trucker! koodos to them. I don't know how they do it all day? I am the one who usually sleeps in the passenger side on trips. The Hubs actually calls our car the moving hotel because the princesses and I all sleep.
2. My GPS lady and I have a complicated relationship. I think she gets some sort of thrill out of taking me to dead end streets. Of course that can't really be true since she is not a real person but regardless I still seem to scream, I mean talk, to at her at times.
3. I have entirely TOO MUCH stuff! I don't know how I am going to fit it in my new itty bitty house. I need help and a yard sale. (more on this later)
4. I sure hope it doesn't snow again soon. I mean it is October and I just got here. Throw me a bone Mama Nature! See I learned this week that that the snow and the clouds make me a little claustrophobic or something. It could have been the abundance of clothing I was wearing - not used to that! I kind of had a freak out the other day thinking that I wouldn't see the sun until Spring. My Mama assures me that the sun comes out often in the winter time.
5. I am having a little separation anxiety from my old home, my old house, my old kitchen and The Hubs, oh and my flip flops -neither which are old.
This my friends is going to take some time to get used to! I will be fine, really! This is nothing that a little retail therapy can't fix. **hee hee**
I miss you guys! I can't wait to get situated so I can get on here and see what you all have been doing.
Uh oh- I hear movement. I better go. Lady Di - I promise to call you today!