Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

We Are Packed

We are packed - well almost. Now we have to load the truck. The Hubs is going to do that after I leave. The girls and I leave tomorrow. :( I am excited just sad too! Pray that is stops snowing in Montana because I don't drive in the snow. We just might detour to California until Spring.



My house in boxes! Kind of strange looking in all the empty rooms. I keep going to drawers to find things (like a knife to butter my toast) and all I find is empty space. I am getting anxious now to get to our new home and start anew. Most of the boxes in the picture above are my kitchen. I live in my kitchen and now I am going to a much smaller kitchen. This should be interesting.

For other Wordful Wednesday's click on over to Angie's. Happy Wordful Wednesday Everyone! Hope your day is extra wordful wonderful.


Photobucket

8 comments:

Lisa Anne said...

Very exciting. I hope it's not snowing. Though if you are moving to the snow, it might be good practive to learn to drive in it. You never know when you might have to.

Come check out my pumpkin poop before you go!!

shortmama said...

How lucky are you to be moving to Montana though!!! It is so sad to see everything all packed up, but at least you get to put together a new place!

Liz Mays said...

It's exciting! A new chapter with new adventures!

Bridgette said...

You have received an award. Hop on over to my blog and check it out!

Unknown said...

Look at all of those perfectly boxed items!

I totally know what you mean about needing things and them being packed.

Good luck with your move!

I'll be thinking of you!

Amy said...

I do not like to move or box things up either. I wish all of you the best on your travels to your new home.

Claudya Martinez said...

Happy trails!

Lady Di said...

Whew! That's a lot of boxes. Have fun unpacking all those! Don't save any for when I come up and visit :)

Our Mission

To have a safe place where you can air all your mama drama without judgement, cause we know you don't always have the kids in bed by 7 and make creme brulee for dessert every night.

Oh yeah.........

and if you do, you're on the wrong blog!