1. Our thin blood isn't enduring these cold temperatures very well. I mean negative 26 degrees is just a tad bit cold for this warm weather gal. That's right, I said: NEGATIVE TWENTY SIX DEGREES. Holy Cats it's cold.
2. Facebook just ups the probability that you WILL hear bad news sometime during the week. I think I am going to stay clear for awhile. Just Livin' in my HAPPY bubble. That's me!
I know it is called DENIAL and I live smack dab in the middle.
3. The weather men up here must have graduated in the bottom of there class or something because they SELDOM get it right. Usually they are about 3 days off. So if they say it is going to snow and be super dee duper cold on Monday - they actually mean it is going to be beautiful on Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday and snow like the dickens on Thursday.
4. So - Wii Tennis is super fun and addictive. I LOVE it. Want to do it all the time. I guess that is what an addiction is.
5. and Wii Boxing is super tough and a great workout. Either that or I am in really poor shape. I am in pretty poor shape these days. I have to say I get great satisfaction at knocking out some super big dude in the beginning of round 2. Maybe I should see a therapist. Just no one can watch me do it because I think they would die in a fit of laughter. I haven't figured out what to do with my feet so they shuffle back and forth in lightening speed. I feel like an idiot but hey I haven't been knocked out yet.
What did you learn this week? Please share.
Have a wonderful Friday.
Hey does anyone know where I might find custom cut chalk boards? I need it to be 10 1/2 x 29 inches.
Also I am playing along in Amy's Round Robin over at Keeping Up With the Schultz Family. Check it out at our Eat Your Peas blog.