This was supposed to be Thursday's post. As I was typing away in my comfy jammies thinking that I had all the time in the world, I happened to look up and it was 11:27am and I was supposed to be dressed and ready to pick up the OP for an appointment at 11:30. CRAP! Shut computer and run! Hence no post. Then Friday - BUSY ALL DAY. Hence no post. Saturday - Lady Di made an appearance Friday night and I wanted to give her some face time. Did you see? Her post? It's here. Or just scroll on down past this post and check it out.
Anyhow I deleted some of this post because some pertained to Mama Kat's WW. That's over.
I was tagged by Being Me at Mother Always.
First here are the five things I learned this week:
1. I learned what it felt like to slide into the middle of an intersection after NOT stopping at a stop sign. I LOVE ice.
2. That I must have the most popular bra size and shoe size because the store never has them in stock. So ANNOYING.
3. That "Gorp" is another word for trail mix. Did you know that?
4. That I can not turn my back on the Middle Princess - she is very sneaky these days.
5. I say "Crap" too much - The Youngest is walking around saying "cwap." I guess it could be worse.
Now for the tag:
Shows I like to Watch
The OP and I love Food Network. So our favorites are Chopped and The Best Thing I Ever Ate. I love to watch Olivia and Jacks Big Music Show with the MP and YP when I get the chance. With The Hubs it's all about: House, Criminal Minds, Bones, Grey's Anatomy, Brothers and Sisters, The Mentalist and Castle. I also like Private Practice and Desperate Housewives and So You Think You Can Dance. Thank heavens for TIVO. Usually we have enough stacked up for most of the off season.
8 things I look forward to:
- The Weekends
- Fall (my most favorite season)
- When the OP comes home from school.
- NAP TIME
- Alone time with The Hubs.
- Conversations with good friends.
- Family vacations.
8 things that happened yesterday:
- The MP fed the YP dog food. (That is another post in itself - with pictures. Stay tuned)
- The phone rang off the hook.
- I crocheted the cutest hat and started another.
- I didn't workout to Jillian.
- I blogged.
- The MP emptied a whole container of Cous Cous on my bedroom floor, "making soup".
- Bath time occurred in the middle of the day. Not my favorite time.
- I cried. I am a little emotional these days.
8 things I love about Winter:
Really I am not the one to ask this right now
- Cold (well I did before we moved here.)
- Beautiful clear crisp days
- My birthday
- Hot Tea any time of the day.
8 things on my wish list:
- good health
- Wii Fit so I can look HOT by summer.
- The Hubs lands his dream job and is happy.
- Success at raising well rounded happy children.
- A cure for cancer and heart disease.
- The economy to turn back around.
- Own my own coffee/pie shop.
8 things I am passionate about:
- The OP
- The MP
- The YP
- The Hubs
- Baking Pies
- Natural Medicine and remedies
- My children's education.
- Raising 3 strong, independent, healthy, beautiful, passionate, happy, loving, successful girls.
I could have just said my girls in one but each one is so different. They are there own little person and I am passionate about nurturing there spirits separately.
8 phrases I use often:
- Give me kisses.
- Where's your sippy?
- What did you do with my_____________? The MP is taking a lot of stuff these days.
- Stupid dogs!
- Knock it off!
- I love you so so much.
- Stop whining!
8 things I have learned from the past
- It takes a long time to get over.
- Things can change in an instant.
- Cherish the ones around you.
- Love isn't hard if it is right.
- Follow your heart.
- Try to do something everyday that makes you happy.
- The most important thing in life is your loved ones. As long as you have each other that is all that matters.
- We meet some people at just the right time in life and some friends become family.
8 places I want to visit:
- New York
8 things I want/need:
- Peace of mind
- to be healthy physically and emotionally
- a million dollars
- a ranch in the country with a huge house.
- my anxiety to go away for good
- to lose these extra pounds.
- My dogs to stop shedding.
- A fun relaxing trip with my best gals.
8 blogs I would like to tag (actually just 5 - Lady Di can pick the last 3 when she does this) :
Monica @ The Jonas Family
Lady Di here at the Daily Doses of Mama Drama
Short Mama @ Family of Shorts
Erin @ My Little Miracles
There you have it. If you want to be tagged - Your tagged! Just come back and let me know you did it so I can come check it out.