Amy's Friday Five: This is where I share with you five things I learned this week because there is always something to be learned. In the process you might learn a little something about me.
I know I have not been on top of this these days and once I have time to blog about why I will. Maybe.
Anyhow what I have learned:
1. It takes about 5 seconds to lose all respect for someone.
2. It is a lot easier to dress up as a Scarecrow then it is to dress up as Fancy Nancy. In the end though: I rocked Fancy Nancy (if I might say so myself.)
3. I learned that it was probably a blessing to leave Arizona. (check out Tuesday's and Wednesdays' posts.)
4. I also learned that getting ready for a yard sale is crazy. (never had one before)
5. I learned that the K-Bugs school only takes two days off for Spring Break. I was so looking forward to a whole week. Now what am I going to do?
Have a Fabulous (that is fancy for good) Friday. Did you learn anything this week.