Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Kristin's Custom Creations


Need or WANT a Mother's Day gift?

I have the perfect site of you. Oh boy do I!

Check it out and then if you are a MAN go get something for your wife! If you are a WOMAN go TELL your husbands what you want because if they are anything like MR. Man they are just waiting for you to DO just that. Trust me.
La Dolce Vita

Go check out her blog as well. You won't be disappointed.

La Dolce Vita

While your are at it and if you are feeling lucky go over to my bloggy friend Amy's and enter her giveway. Click here. I will let her tell you all the details.



2 comments:

Caty said...

Great idea! I ordered a necklace for my mom!!

Amy said...

thanks for blogging about this and good luck with the giveaway..

Our Mission

To have a safe place where you can air all your mama drama without judgement, cause we know you don't always have the kids in bed by 7 and make creme brulee for dessert every night.

Oh yeah.........

and if you do, you're on the wrong blog!