Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

We have a Visitor






Not a welcome one either. The stomach bug. That is part of the reason I have not been around this week. The Cat got it on Saturday. I thought the rest of us were in the clear until last night. The Bear got it. Poor little thing. First pneumonia then the stomach flu. She just can't win.

You know what that means? Yep I am a shoe in. I so am not looking forward to my certain date with the toilet. Mr. Man just left for a week so I think the children will be having a 24 hours of tv in the near future (minus sleep). Who am I kidding? Even if Mr. Man was here they would be having adequate time in front of the tv while I am hugging my date.

So today I watch Jungle Book 2 next to the Bear so she will rest and not follow me around. I think we will take a nap. I am a little exhausted - with every move I shot up in bed last night to hold her bowl. Oh how I wish there was something I could do to ward this thing off.

Any ideas? I could use some. I hate the stomach bug. A Lot!

You would think that us moms would be used to throwing up. I mean if you add up all the times I have hugged that toilet for either pregnancy or flu - we are talking over a year of throwing up. YUCK!

Oh happy day.


1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh I do not envy you in the slightest! I hope everyone is feeling better soon and you get away with NOT getting it!

Our Mission

To have a safe place where you can air all your mama drama without judgement, cause we know you don't always have the kids in bed by 7 and make creme brulee for dessert every night.

Oh yeah.........

and if you do, you're on the wrong blog!