How about them Grammy's? Some awesome performances: Pink - holy cats! Dave Matthews Band - Awesome. Celine Dion, Usher, Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Hudson, and Smokey Robinson - Fantastic.
Well on with the drama. Lady Di is super busy these days so I am filling in. Look for some changes in regards to Mama Drama Mondays. They are coming soon. Hopefully.
You know you have Mama Drama when:
1. Your favorite, very sharp scissors are missing. Ahh they will turn up soon, I imagine. It is just a matter of how much damage is done in the mean time.
2. In the course of a week: a remote, a bowl, a coaster ( all from Grammy's house), scissors, a crochet hook, a watch, glasses, an ipod, and some other misc. items have all gone missing. Luckily most have been found and returned to there rightful owner. Except the scissors of course and the crochet hook. You know it is bad when you have to perform a pat down of your child before you leave some where.
3. Your out to dinner and your 4 year old (MP) who seems to be a vegetarian (wait, that would require you to actually eat vegetables) a vegan (oh wait she eats cheese and milk) a meat hater then is gagging, like seriously gagging: Going - to - throw - up - her - grilled - cheese - sandwich GAGGING because her Dad is eating a burger and she can smell it. He had to move and face away from her to eat his burger. It is getting bad folks. I really dislike dinner time.
4. Your 4 year old (again) runs down stairs ( I only had been down there 1 minute ) screaming that the YP is eating dog food. You have a mild panic attack thinking that the protein source is probably peanuts in your all natural dog food and run frantically upstairs to make sure she is breathing all the while trying to remember where the epi pen is and where the dog food came from. When you get there you see her with a cute little bowl, saucer, and spoon from the MP's tea set filled with the dog food. Looks as if the MP brought her little sister a snack and then realized perhaps that wasn't a great idea when she started eating it. (pictures of this on Wednesday).
5. The Hubs brings up a plastic drawer full of play dishes and containers that have been filled with the Kool Aid he had made for 20 minutes prior. He is rambling on how the MP is NOT ALLOWED to have any food or drink ANY WHERE except the kitchen table. I've heard this before.
and finally you know you have mama drama when
6. When your Hubs and you are finally watching TV thinking all is well when you hear a lot of racket upstairs. You go to investigate and find a container of empty cous cous, water, and dried cranberries all over your carpet in your room. Have you guessed yet? That is right - The MP. She was making "soup". Do you know what Cous Cous is? It is very tiny Moroccan style pasta. VERY SMALL in moderately long carpet.
I am going to be institutionalized by my four year old daughter.
Ok so things change and my cast of characters need to be changed due to changing personalities. They have all lost there princess status! Just kidding (not really). Anyhow I need some names. I am thinking historical fiction or even fictional characters in novels or films. Actresses, even. Any ideas? The Oldest Princess has to be the MOST dramatic person I know. The Middle Princess well - you can guess from the drama above how she is - DIFFICULT, hard headed, stubborn, and she steals things. Then the Youngest Princess well she is pretty dramatic herself even at 2. She has a look for everything ( she gets that from me). She doesn't like many people and she has some serious attitude but can be pretty cute. I need some ideas.