Amy's Friday Five: This is where I share with you five things I learned this week because there is always something to be learned. In the process you might learn a little something about me.
1. NEVER walk outside BAREFOOT in winter in Montana. Even if it is just for a minute (ie. to pullout car so it can warm up ). It takes like 15 minutes to feel your toes!
2. Pushing a shopping cart in slushy melting snow and ice is almost impossible and even more difficult when it is loaded with children.
3. That a clean car is just as good as a clean house. Gives you warm fuzzy's inside.
4. That you sometimes don't know what it is that you want until you experience what it is you don't want.
5. Melting Snow + two dogs + small yard = insanity for a neat freak.
There you have it. What I learned. What did you learn this week? Please do share.
Today is Amy over at Keeping Up With the Schultz Framily's Round Robin. Go check it out she has a lot of creative people linking up today.
**Don't forget tomorrow is my new Snoozin' in Saturday. Post a picture of someone sleeping. I am still trying to figure out the Mr. Linky thing so if it isn't up just leave me a comment with a link.
Have a happy Friday.