So my drama isn't all that exciting this week.
1. It's snowing (which means I am stuck inside again)
2. I caught a stinky virus that makes me feel like I got hit by a truck.
3. My two year old (who is potty trained) refuses to take herself to the bathroom but instead she will just stand in front of the toilet yelling, Mooooommmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy, Pooooooooooooooottttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and wet herself.
4. My four year old is saying things like: "if you won't let me, I will cry", "you DON'T want to make me sad", or (this one is nice) "for God's sakes". Honestly I have no idea where she got that from. I don't say that.
5. Then the hubs (who KNOWS I am mindful of what goes in my kids mouths. I try really hard) brings home a case of a drink with the ingredients list as follows: water, high fructose corn syrup, and 2% or LESS of the following juice concentrate: tangerine, orange, grapes. ARE YOU KIDDING! Plus it had 230 mg of sodium. SODIUM. STAB me why don't you. He says, "I had NO idea!"
Ok so that is it. I ask you, What is your drama? I am also asking you this ( I need advice):
4 weeks ago I took my new neighbor cinnamon rolls in one of my cake pans and she hasn't returned it. What should I do? I need it.
I haven't had neighbors in over 8 years.