Really? It's Friday? What happened to the week? I think I was on a mental vacation because I missed it.
Here is what I learned:
1. That horned toads shoot blood up to three feet out of there eyes. Gross I know.
2. That the MP thinks it is okay to go potty outside "because daddy does it." Lovely.
3. The inner child in me loves this time of year. The time of my princesses birthday's. Give me an idea and the creative juices start to flow I go crazy.
4. There are some seriously disturbed people in the world, mainly on Facebook. They happen to play Farm Town and they have nothing better to do than hire you and then yell at you for harvesting their trees without asking. Lighten up crazy people it is just a game!
5. When you have a sore in the roof of you mouth. Everything you eat makes you want to cry. It hurts and I think I am going on a liquid diet until it heals. Hey at least I will lose some of those extra stubborn pounds.
Lady Di - I think I found you. Oh ya you were sipping a tall Chai tea from Starbucks listening to Bob Marley on your way to Monterey when you remembered oh @%$! I forgot I was supposed to post for my best good friend and give her a break. I am trying to feel sorry for you really I am but I am having trouble. Maybe the visit to Starbucks? The alone time in the car? Being able to listen to the music of your choice and not Hannah Montana? Or maybe the sea air you got to take in? I am not sure but next time I won't be so generous with the picture I picked out! hee, hee!
Have a wonderful 3 day weekend. Did you learn something this week? Do tell.