You Know You Have Mama Drama When....
1. Your son thinks his Spanish music scared off the toothfairy because the "toothfairy" fell asleep therefore failing in her parental duties. For more details you can read Viva La Toothfairy
2. You start cleaning around the house and the 3 yr. old comes up and asks the QUESTION "Who's coming over?" Hey, listen kid, that's not the ONLY time mama cleans up around here!!
3. Apparently it must have been some OTHER little boy and girl that took every blanket and sheet off the bed, emptied every tub of plastic kitchen food, threw every book off the bookshelf onto the floor, and flung every piece of dress up jewelry and costumes into one giant heap in the middle of the bedroom because when asked, the two suspects just looked at each other and both said, "I didn't do it." They didn't even blame each other, they both claimed they had NO idea how any of it happened.
4. Without fail, a mechanism goes off in your children's brains the minute you are on the phone that requires them to destroy some room in the house or savagely raid the pantry. I don't get it...they can be sitting in a near comatose state and the minute they hear the phone ring and mom answer its like "Oh, that's my cue to be a total pain in mommies @$#"
5. You are up at midnight blogging on the computer with a bowl of Lucky Charms by your side because it's the only freakin' alone time you get to have a complete uninterrupted thought...and since you're up you might as well have a bowl of that magically delicious cereal, that oddly looks like that meow mix cat food, but anyway, it's never stopped me from eating all it's marshmallowy, way too much sugar, goodness.
Giant Paper Bag Flowers
6 hours ago