You Know You have Mama Drama When.....
1. Your 3 yr. old can sing almost the entire musical masterpiece Poker Face by Lady Ga Ga including the eloquent lyrics "I'm bluffing with my muffin".
2. Your son upon hearing his lil' sis belt out above phrase says, "Oh I love muffins, mommy always gets me the apple-cranberry muffin when we go to Starbucks."
3. Your day was so hectic that after the kids were tucked into bed you realized YOU hadn't had any dinner. So dinner then consisted of some leftover chocolate covered cream puffs and a Smirnoff Ice.
4. You have to methodically re-trace your steps through Target because when you are about to check out your daughter says, "Mommy, my shoes". You look down at her dangling BARE feet and realize she shucked off her flip flops probably way back in the garden section over 30 minutes ago. Nope...they were in the boys clothing department, the very first spot we stopped.
5. You have to run to Payless Shoe Source 5 mins before church to buy shoes for your kid because he couldn't find his shoes and he decided to stand in a water hole in the other pair the day before. Then he had the nerve to say he didn't like what I kind I got him. I just gave him that look....you know that "mama is crazy, going lose it, and open a can of you know what" He values his life so he put the shoes on and even claims now they are his favorite.
How To Collaborate With Other Bloggers
10 minutes ago