Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

And the Awards are in...............

We are so blessed to have such wonderful blog friends. Thanks so much for the awards. This my friends is going to have to be a two parter. So we will be passing these along soon.

Bridgette over at Life's a Beach gave us this award. So nice she is. Thanks so much.

Here's the rules:
1. Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and their link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great.

Our pal Amy at Keeping Up With the Schutlz Family gave us this:



and then I stole this one from her because it is fun (she said to):



Honest Scrap Award Rules:
Requires that I write 10 honest things about me, and then I have to pass it on to 7 people with blogs, "I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me."

We mixed it up a bit. Amy is writing 10 honest things about Lady Di and vice versa.

Here are ten honest things about Amy written by Lady Di:

1. She is an excellent listener...and trust me, she has listened to plenty of drama over the years
2. She is an incredibly strong person. This girl can take what life throws at her.
3. She is a germaphobe. Sorry, Aim. You know it's true. You and Purell are in a totally committed relationship.
4. She makes FABULOUS pies ( the peach is my fave). Instead of going together like peas and carrots, we go together like cake and pie.
5. From weddings to birthdays, she can plan a party like no other.
6. She once typed me a letter using minimal words and those little emotion symbols to cheer me up. It was very creative and funny, AND totally did the trick to turn my mood around (I still have the letter).
7. She is doing a great job raising that gaggle of girls she's got. Lord knows, I would have willingly committed myself to the insane asylum by now having to deal with girl issues X3.
8. She is gag me with a spoon madly in love with her husband...just kidding, you know I think you guys are sooo cute.
9. She is the master of practical jokes. Don't even talk to her anywhere near or on April's Fool's Day....seriously, no joke.
10. I honestly don't know what I would do without her. And cue-AWWWW

and now for Lady Di written by Amy:

1. She is an amazing friend, wife and Mama.
2. She is a procrastinator but......
3. She does her best work under pressure.
4. She doesn't give herself enough credit.
5. She makes the most beautiful cakes and should go into business for herself.
6. She is incredibly funny and doesn't even know it.
7. She puts up with a lot of crud and deserves an Oscar.
8. She is super duper ally uper intelligent.
9. She is beautiful inside and out.
10. She is in need of a rockin' girls night out.

I am so lucky to have her as my friend and sister. We all need a Lady Di in our life.

Di - Ok, people are going to think we paid each other to write this stuff about one another. I think it's more like we are buttering each other up to score some good Christmas presents.

Amy - Ha Ha! True! I think I might be a little scared of the present you are going to get me. If the box is vibrating I think I might just stick it under the bed and then open in a moment of privacy - like I get those!


Erin over at My Little Miracles gave us this award:

The rules: "No one really likes rules, do they? I shall make mine simple. Make a cocktail, pick out some of your favorite bloggers. Send this award to 4 of them. Tell them why you think they give good blog. There are so many fascinating, witty, and fantastic bloggers; let's invite them all to the party. Or you can just put it on your mantle and watch it sparkle. If you think it sassy that I created my own award, just consider it a grown up and virtual version of a friendship bracelet."

Modern Mom from How To Survive Life in The Suburbs gave us this award:




Not any rules with this one.

and then there is this award:

This is bad. I can't find who gave it to us. I saved it to my files with good attentions and then forgot. I even wrote down the givers name and then lost the paper during the move- I stink. But it is so so cute. So if you gave it to us tell us and we are sending you something in the mail. Something fun.




Just recently, Always a Mom. Gave us this:


Way cool. Thanks so very much. We love scribbling. This one originates from The Scholastic Scribe and has some rules of it's own which will be posted in part 2 of this post. So stay tuned............


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on all of the awards ladies...you are so worth it!

Loved the spin on your 10 things!

Liz Mays said...

Congratulations on all of your awards!

Amy said...

Wow look at you ladies go..

I love what you did with the award. I hope you have a great day.

monica said...

Love the spin onthe 1o things. You guys are lucky to have so much bloggy love!

Our Mission

To have a safe place where you can air all your mama drama without judgement, cause we know you don't always have the kids in bed by 7 and make creme brulee for dessert every night.

Oh yeah.........

and if you do, you're on the wrong blog!