Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Meet a Future Diva

My little Fashionista:





So I just had to post this picture of the OP. I do have to say that I am almost 100% sure that she is the best dressed girl in her school. She is really the most fashion conscience 7 year old I know and I fear I am going to have some serious problems when she hits middle school. The Hubs better have a good job. That's right, I have no plans on working. I believe that even when these girls are in middle and high school that it is at utmost importance that I am available to them, that I am involved in there lives, that they know that there Mama is there number one biggest fan. Truly they make the biggest decisions in those years. I'm ranting - I'll stop.

Anyhow, isn't she cute? It is interesting to me that she is like this because I was and still am a shirt and jeans kind of Mama. I like comfort. However I am kind of digging jewelry these days. However, that is about the extent of my fashion contribution.

Now as for her younger sister, the MP, she has her own distinct style. Maybe I will capture that on film soon.

I will leave you with this: The other day The Hubs says, "I hear you are going to paint your room hot pink?" The OP: "NO! I am going to paint my room Hot Diva Pink!"

Were in trouble!



For other Wordful Wednesday's click on over to Angie's. Happy Wordful Wednesday Everyone! Hope your day is extra wordful wonderful.



12 comments:

Erin said...

Oh you are so in trouble! Not to mention she is adorable! Double Trouble there!!

monica said...

She is just too cute! Love that outfit, she looks very stylish!

Leslie said...

What fun you will have in the future!

Very cute little Diva you have there!

Bridgette said...

How adorable! Hot Diva Pink...LOVE it!!!

Amo said...

Hot diva pink! She is a diva! I worry about having a girl someday (even though i want one) because I was never very girly. I have no idea how to french braid or put on make-up or wear a bow. I never brushed my hair as a kid and I wore corduroy. Hey, it was the seventies.

Always a mom said...

So Very Adorable!
I have an award for you at my site.
Check out the post "Who Needs The CMA's". Congrats!

Claudya Martinez said...

What do you mean future Diva? It's divatime now.

XmasDolly said...

She's a cutie you bet! HI! I am a new follower. In fact, I’m new to this whole blogging thing. Won’t you come by me and follow me too? Have a great day!

Lady Di said...

How did we end up with such girly girls??? I mean really, us with our tennis shoes, jeans, and T-shirt wearing selves ever end up with daughters that won't wear a certain shirt because it doesn't match their purse?? I'm just glad I don't have 3 divas to tend to.

heather said...

Haha! Hot DIVA pink! :)

Liz Mays said...

She's adorable! Look at those boots!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

You know you're in trouble when she uses the word diva in the appropriate context!

Our Mission

To have a safe place where you can air all your mama drama without judgement, cause we know you don't always have the kids in bed by 7 and make creme brulee for dessert every night.

Oh yeah.........

and if you do, you're on the wrong blog!