Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Five: Singleton's with vibrating toys, Skunk oil, clean toilets, and dinner parties. Ha!


Amy's Friday Five: This is where I share with you five things I learned this week because there is always something to be learned. In the process you might learn a little something about me.

1. Singleton's live VERY interesting lives. I don't remember being like that pre marriage but then again that was a while ago and I don't think that I could actually qualify as a singleton back then. Regardless. WOW! is all I can say for the single lifestyle. WOW.

2. There is nothing like a vibrating friend catching on fire to ruin one's day. Okay so seriously this kind of goes hand and hand with number one and is not in any way shape or form been experienced first hand. Thank heavens she was just giving it a trial run and watching it do it's thing, for lack of better terminology, when it started smoking. SMOKING! Don't worry I told her that she should really call consumer reports because that is really dangerous. I mean seriously ,could you imagine? Anyway I had a great laugh and I needed one.

3. Skunk perfume is actually an oil. So don't wash clothes in hot water and it penetrates everything like campfire smoke.

4. Apparently I learned that I might possibly be the worlds most anal toilet cleaner. I thought everyone gets under there toilet to clean it. I guess not. What can I say I can clean me a mean toilet. Hey I am a domestic goddess and that is my job to make a toilet shine.

5. My princesses are shining in the spotlight. They love the attention from friends and family. The are experiencing a whole new world of people popping in, dinner parties, getting picked up to go to Grammy's. They are loving it.

Well there you have it. Have you learned anything lately? Let us know. Have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend.

7 comments:

Amy said...

I learned that any food that belongs to my little one is not mine. But any food that belongs to me is hers.

Lady Di said...

Interesting that you chose the word anal to describe your toilet cleaning habits...

Tracie said...

I didn't know that about the skunk spray. Yuck.

shortmama said...

I thought the same thing as others...found it amusing that you used anal and toilet in the same sentence.

Amy said...

I have something for both of you on my blog...

Liz Mays said...

I get down on the floor to clean my toilet too. Every bit of it needs disinfecting. It's gross!

That vibrating friend is smoking hot, literally. Good thing it was just on a trial run at the time....

Lisa Anne said...

Skunks are annoying. It's it funky that I actually like the smell of skunk. Seriously I do.

Hey I clean all around my toilet too. I have to or it's smell like pee, because my son can't control his spray. LOl Boys!

Our Mission

To have a safe place where you can air all your mama drama without judgement, cause we know you don't always have the kids in bed by 7 and make creme brulee for dessert every night.

Oh yeah.........

and if you do, you're on the wrong blog!