Amy's Friday Five: This is where I share with you five things I learned this week because there is always something to be learned. In the process you might learn a little something about me.
1. Singleton's live VERY interesting lives. I don't remember being like that pre marriage but then again that was a while ago and I don't think that I could actually qualify as a singleton back then. Regardless. WOW! is all I can say for the single lifestyle. WOW.
2. There is nothing like a vibrating friend catching on fire to ruin one's day. Okay so seriously this kind of goes hand and hand with number one and is not in any way shape or form been experienced first hand. Thank heavens she was just giving it a trial run and watching it do it's thing, for lack of better terminology, when it started smoking. SMOKING! Don't worry I told her that she should really call consumer reports because that is really dangerous. I mean seriously ,could you imagine? Anyway I had a great laugh and I needed one.
3. Skunk perfume is actually an oil. So don't wash clothes in hot water and it penetrates everything like campfire smoke.
4. Apparently I learned that I might possibly be the worlds most anal toilet cleaner. I thought everyone gets under there toilet to clean it. I guess not. What can I say I can clean me a mean toilet. Hey I am a domestic goddess and that is my job to make a toilet shine.
5. My princesses are shining in the spotlight. They love the attention from friends and family. The are experiencing a whole new world of people popping in, dinner parties, getting picked up to go to Grammy's. They are loving it.
Well there you have it. Have you learned anything lately? Let us know. Have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend.