Amy's Friday Five: This is where I share with you five things I learned this week because there is always something to be learned. In the process you might learn a little something about me
1. That dressing up like a scarecrow, bringing cookies, and reading a book to my daughters class makes me a superstar and scores some points with the teacher. I had a blast too.
2. That having The Hubs here makes the new house more like our home. Speaking of the Hubs, he makes me calm in times of stress more than I realized.
3. The next house I live in will have a monstrosity of a kitchen. It is going to be huge. HUGE. Everyone I know will be able to come to my house and eat. I miss my old kitchen. My sweet, dear, big kitchen. The hubs misses it too.
4. Waking to clear blue skies and a blanket of white snow is really beautiful. I am sure once winter has come and gone my opinion will have changed.
and finally I learned:
5. That I think I was being a little too judgmental when it came to the OP's teacher. I hadn't really formed an opinion of my own but instead listened to many others. I think she is still going to be difficult but at the same time I see the reason behind most of her madness and it is good. She is teaching the kids accountability and how to be responsible instead of holding their hands and that is something I can stand behind. Again, this opinion is subject to change. I mean it's me, Amy, I change my mind a lot.
Have a Fabulous Friday. I should be unpacking but have lost all motivation. So instead, I am going to take some time this weekend to see what is going on in your world. See you soon.