Amy's Friday Five: This is where I share with you five things I learned this week because there is always something to be learned. In the process you might just learn a little something about me.
Happy Happy Friday to you!
What I learned this week:
1. That turkey's can fly. I didn't know and I neither did The Hubs who ended up rounding up 95 turkey's by himself after letting them out into there new open pen. I so wish I could have been there. Mind you - The Hubs hates the turkeys already but this surely sealed the deal.
2. If I am ever to move to Montana - I WILL do the opposite of most of the people here and put an air conditioner in my house because although it only gets hot for one month out of the year, It is HOT for one month out of the year! *on that note it is 5:00am and I just watched my Dad, who I just learned surely must be crazy, put on a SWEATSHIRT! What? I am burning up and have as little clothes on as possible without being embarrassed or offensive.
3. Thanks to google, I learned that:
If you ever need the recipe go here. It really really works. Don't use Tomato Juice! Your dog will only smell like tomato and skunk - two of my least favorite things.
4. That puppies' night time routines are very similar to the nighttime routine of a newborn. I'm tired!
5. That some small town ER rooms leave A LOT to be desired. I was about to do the OP's vitals myself. So so irritating!