You know you have Mama Drama when....
1. you are playing a friendly game of poker at a neighbors house, your 3 yr. old girl is sitting on Daddy's lap when he gets his cards and she says, "Oh! 7 and 4." Thanks poker face, Daddy was folding that hand anyway, but your "lap time" just got cut short.
2. you have to use the HOSE. OUTSIDE. ala Hillbilly... to get the mud that is caked not only onto but inside (I don't even want to know how that happens) not one, but three pairs of your son's pants before they can even be put in the washer.
3. you find yourself (yet again, remember last weeks B.S. statement?) making up more "Mommy Lingo". Let me explain (clears throat): I was on the phone with my hubby and made the comment, "No, they are Effed Upped." My son "Radar Ears" hears me and says, "What's Effed Upped mean?" I say, "Uh....Fantastically Unoperational, you know a fancy way of saying something is broken. In fact it is too fancy for a little boy like you to say, only mommies can say it." Son: "But my chisel (one of his tractor toys) is unoperational right now." Me: "Yes, but is it Fantastically unoperational???" Son: has thoughtful, contemplative look. Me: "See, it's too fancy."
4. your son then spends the rest of the day trying to find something in the house that is worthy of being deemed Fantastically unoperational.
5. a tree falls on you while inside your parked vehicle and somehow that got translated in the 3 yr. old's mind that YOU did something wrong and now she has anxiety every time she gets in the car with you and has become the world's youngest back seat driver. All I hear now is "watch out for the car mom", "mom, you are driving too fast", "that was a close one", and the best one was after we got to our final destination after an hour drive she said, " Phew, we made it!" Thanks kid.