Pages

Our Mission

To have a safe place where you can air all your mama drama without judgement, cause we know you don't always have the kids in bed by 7 and make creme brulee for dessert every night.

Oh yeah.........

and if you do, you're on the wrong blog!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Say "Cheese"


Now this is a picture of a little princess having a ton of fun!

We went down to the river to play this past week. The 3 princesses had a lot of fun splashing, rock hunting and mud bathing.


Some people pay big money for this!

For other Wordful Wednesday's click on over to Angie's ,


Photobucket

14 comments:

Erin said...

LOVE the mud bath! And to think some people pay a TON of money for that!

Lisa Anne said...

OMG that's the cutest picture. I love the bathing suit with the hearts and the HAT. Priceless.

Hey every kids gotta play in the mud. I would have joined her. I love the mud, but then again i'm a kid in an adults body!

The Redhead Riter said...

awwwww...Why do they have to grow up!

☼ Happy Wednesday ☼

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

Yes, you are right about the mud bath! I took a mud bath in Calistoga, CA once and they charged me a fortune for it! Hahaha!

Great pics. Happy WW!

monica said...

Looks like you are enjoying your time on vacation! The mud bath is cute! How fun!

Muthering Heights and Other Senseless Sensibility said...

I juts love the photo of her in that hat!

shortmama said...

That looks like a blast!

Kristin said...

So fricking cute!!! LOVE the hat.

mommy4life said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for coming by on my speciat SITS day yesterday.

angie said...

That is one smart cookie giving herself a spa mud bath. :)

ModernMom said...

LOL That first one cracks me up! Too funny!

Lady Di said...

How can that sweet girl in the hat ever keep you up at night? No, I don't believe any of the stories you have told me, it just isn't possible. She is way to sweet and innocent ;)

Amy said...

Whatever- Sweet and innocent? Ha!

Peterson Family said...

They may have a future in running their own spas! They already have knowledge about mud baths! Too cute!