1. The hubs is lucky we don't have a Hobby Lobby even remotely close to where we live. Oh my goodness!
2. Some things are best just left alone because it just isn't worth the mess it creates. Like water off a ducks back..................................
3. There is no need to exercise on days that I shop with my mama. She is a marathon power shopper. I was tuckered out!
4. Two days minus the princesses: seeing movies, going out to eat, shopping, sleeping was needed but I missed them so very much and almost got up in the middle of the night and went home. Then when I got home, and the whining started, thought to myself what the H-E-Double Hockey Sticks was I thinking! I needed the break and am glad I did it.
5. I learned that I am afraid to be alone. I dragged my cousin with me to town because the thought of going to a movie, eating at a restaurant, staying in a hotel alone scared me to death. I just have someone, usually under 48 inches, with me ALL THE TIME.