1. That you actually CAN use practically a whole box of wipes on a dirty bottom. BLECK!
2. The only thing worse than having a skinned knee, is your child getting a skinned knee. Poor thing she can't even walk without crying. Whatever happened to Bactine? I always remember my mom breaking out the Bactine when I got a skinned knee.
3. My MP has a serious aversion to dryer lint. She literally starts gagging if she touches it. I thought she was going to toss her lunch and I ran over to see what the heck was the problem and she was holding dryer lint. She barely could make it to the trash can. Strange. The OP has never liked it either, wouldn't touch it if I asked her to throw it away but she never gagged!
4. I have a problem. I dreamed my purse was snatched while shopping at Walmart and right after I broke out my karate moves on the perp. I started thinking about my blog post.
5. Buying a house is scary business. I am a little overwhelmed. What is up with the mile long list of fees? Holy crud! It is just a tad ridiculous.
There you have my Friday Five. Did you learn anything this week?
I hope you have a fabulous friday and a wonderful weekend.