Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Smiles All Around

Lisa from Smell the Coffee Lisa gave us this:



Add Imageplus some nice words. So so sweet and it did put a smile on our face. Thanks Lisa!

The Spreading the Smile originated from Vicki at Frugal Mom Knows Best. According to Frugal Mom "there are no rules or expectations, just the hope that you will pass this on, to however many people you want. The hope that we all have at least one nice thing to say to a least one person. One genuine, nice thing that might make them smile. Or even maybe something to thank them for. Let's spread the smile to as many faces as possible."

Sounds like a good idea to me! So were a passin' it on. We just love smiles, don't you?

Helen at Feeding Five for Fifty, Theta Mom, blue violet at A Nut in a Nutshell, and Unknown Mami all get smiles from me(Amy) for making me smile recently with there comments. You gals are sweet and I thank you so very much for your lovely words. I needed them.

What the heck? There are no rules so if you comment on here often -take the smile. Pass it on. Because all our commenter's are special. You rock! WE LOVE YOU! and since I am on a roll, if you follow us: TAKE THE SMILE. Spread the cheer!! because we love you too (and because I need to visit you so this gives me a reason to make the time.) Lady Di probably has some nice words to say but she is busy getting JD boy ready for his first day of second grade today. I am sure it is a little chaotic over in her neck of the world. It would be at mine that is why I homeschool. I don't have to be up at a certain time, I can stay in my jammies, no need to do the hair and makeup, no need to get the girls dressed and ready. Just walk into my family room flip on the computer and start school. Yeppers! It is just that simple.........................................yeah right? who am I kidding?

FOCUS! AMY!

As I was saying: Lady Di and I appreciate every one who visits, who follows, who stops by unexpectedly. We think your great. We started this blog, well for many reasons, but mainly to have a place of our own, shared. We never expected to find such wonderful supportive woman. We never expected to make such great friends and that is what you all are: great friends. We look forward to what you have to say and we enjoy reading your posts as well and try really hard to let you know that. So thank you - you bring a smile to our face. Have a wonderful Tuesday and spread the smile................................

Photobucket& Photobucket

14 comments:

Lisa Anne said...

That's wonderful. I hope tons of people take it. Thank you again for bring me smiles everyday!

shortmama said...

Whew did you have too much caffeine today? LOL hehehe, now that brought a smile to my face!

Amy said...

Yeah to both of you. I am so proud of you girls...

The Blonde Duck said...

What a sweet idea to pass around smiles!

Lady Di, Pumble the Bee has pumpkin bread is his pan. If you're lucky, he might consent to share, though he is quite greedy.

Stephanie said...

Isn't amazing how many people you start to feel like you really know through this crazy bloggin world!

Great idea:)

PS On a different note I am a bad bloggy friend when it comes to posting that wonderful award you passed on. I finally got it acknowledged. Hope you get some linky love:)
I know you love new comments and followers as much as I do!

Theta Mom said...

I am so glad I found you ladies because not only do you have a rockin' blog, you both ROCK! I feel like I already know you guys, is that like totally strange or what?! LOL

Thanks for spreading the smile my way! It means a lot! Looking so forward to coming back here A LOT. ;)

JennyMac said...

Love the smile spreading!!!!! Good for you Lady.

monica said...

The smiling award is cute. Thanks for giving a laugh on your blog! You guys deserve it!

monica said...

Amy- Check out this blog for me - her girls were just diagonsed with allergys to milk and thought that with YP that you might have suggestions for her...

http://3underthree.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Liz Mays said...

Thank you so much! I'm glad that I was able to make you smile. I know it's been a little dicey lately. Big hugs, my friend(s)!

Claudya Martinez said...

Thank you! You make me smile. I'm smiling right now.

--Heather-- said...

thanks for the smile... love to view and see all you are up too! thanks for the love!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

How sweet. You guys make me smile every time I visit your blog. : )

Helen McGinn said...

Thank you for the smile which made me smile! I'm posting it forward today! xx

Our Mission

To have a safe place where you can air all your mama drama without judgement, cause we know you don't always have the kids in bed by 7 and make creme brulee for dessert every night.

Oh yeah.........

and if you do, you're on the wrong blog!