You Know You H ave Mama Drama When...
1. You forget that little spot on your daughter's back when applying sunscreen so when she takes her bathing suit off she has a nice RED circle right-smack in the lower middle of her back. Didn't seem to bother her, it's just kind of funny to see a single red polka dot on a pasty white kid's back.
2. You have to mud-bog in your SATURN CAR (not 4 wheel drive by the way), because the JD boy left his swim team goggles in Dad's truck and Dad's truck is parked out in a muddy potato field. We went straight to the car wash when we got back into town.
3. Your husband books plane tickets for a sudden and unexpected out of town trip during the week you have scheduled every doctor, dentist, haircut, dog grooming (I'm exaggerating now) appointment that could possibly be scheduled, so you spend an hour on the phone rescheduling appointments. However, it was all for a good cause we went up to see his brother who is being deployed to Iraq at the end of this month. So, I think a couple of doctor and dentist appointments can wait.
4. You find that you have developed a fear of flying after not having been on an airplane for more than 10 years and find yourself checking out the pilot not to see if he is a hottie, but rather that he is SOBER, as you board the plane. You also take note of the flight crew's physical or rather ninja abilities because you want to feel assured they can take out any terrorists that MAY be on the plane as well.
5. Upon setting eyes on the little puddle jumper plane with the little outward propellers and everything you must board you just look at your husband and say, "REALLY??" Then once on board you consider turning your cell phone back on to call your children and tell them you love them one last time. Yes, I KNOW I am a Drama Queen, but did you get a look at the name of the blog? It's what we're all about around here.
How To Collaborate With Other Bloggers
12 minutes ago