You Know You Have Mama Drama When....
1. You are sitting around with your kids on a late Friday afternoon with seemingly nothing to do. It's nice lounging around, HOWEVER, you have this nagging feeling that you need to do something, or call someone, or make something, just DO something. At about a quarter past 4 o'clock you remember about that lil' thing called SWIM PRACTICE. Yeah, it's only been at 4 o'clock everyday this WHOLE summer.
2. You have whined and complained so much about doing your laundry on Facebook that even your friends that DON'T do Facebook were teasing and asking you, "Hey, did you get that laundry done yet?"
3. Cinderella was still so bored (remember last week) that you ran out of mundane jobs for her to do around the house, my windows are so clean. So, you loaned her out to a friend that needed help cleaning out her office.
4. Usually "breakfast for dinner" consists of blueberry waffles, bacon, and eggs (you know like a real meal). However, the other day after coming home really late "breakfast for dinner" consisted of cereal, milk, bowl, and spoon.
5. Your 3 yr. old has to go potty so bad during dinner at a restaurant that you don't have time to tell the waiter that you'll be right back. By the time you get back, they have cleared your plates. The hazards of dining with two small children solo. THEN you try to salvage the evening by taking the kids for ice cream and when you pull up to the ice cream shop at 8:10 you see that they closed at 8:00. Your son leans forward and upon also realizing the shop is closed declares, "Oh man, this is BS!!" To which you reply, "That's right!" He responds, "Yeah, that's a big ol' Bologna Sandwich" See, the mommy lingo works!! **We did find an ice cream shop.
Giant Paper Bag Flowers
6 hours ago