Amy's Friday Five: This is where I share with you five things I learned this week because there is always something to be learned. In the process you might just learn a little something about me.
1. When in a forest you hear what sounds like a herd of elephants running towards you, grab the
kids and run for cover. Don't stand there and think, Wow it sounds like a herd of elephants are
coming my way. It is going to pour and your going to get soaked or struck by lightening.
2. Dawn dish soap is amazing. It gets off everything. Sap in particular. My MP found a puddle of
it and had it dripping from her hands. Dawn came to my rescue.
3. I ALWAYS seem to go home with more than what I came with. I didn't even do that much
shopping and yet I still accumulated stuff. I think it multiplies on it's own.
4. Packing is no fun. I don't like doing it.
5. My princesses can put a whole new meaning to filthy. Give them a forest to play in and they
can get down and dirty. They had a blast camping and it wasn't so bad for me either.
Have a fabulous Friday. We are leaving for home and the princesses and I can't wait to see