I have to hurry, last night I wasn't feeling so hot and went to bed and this morning I should have already left to pick up Grammy at the airport - a two hour drive one way. Of course the girls are not wanting to get out of bed. I could tell them what we are going to do(that would get them moving )but it is a surprise!
So five things I learned this week:
1. That (thanks to Mama Kats Writers Workshop) there are people like me who love their pillows and the smell of rain on concrete. I am not alone, Yay!
2. That we have bobcats too! Great because wild piglike animals, sun spiders, moths the size of birds, 6 different kind of deadly snakes, mountain lions, obnoxious owls and coyotes are not enough in the Land of Nowhere! We actually have a lot more but those ones annoy me.
I thought we were being robbed but turns out that is was a bobcat in our backyard. I think he had a dinner date with a frog! It didn't turn out so well for the frog.
3. I don't miss migraines. Nope I don't. It has been awhile but I have a visitor, she doesn't come that often, and this time she brought her friend, Migraine. You know who can take there "have a happy ." and cram it up there you know where. I am not so happy!
4. People love funny stories. My husband thinks it is because he is just that awesome. So awesome he didn't wake up last night when the Bobcat was hunting in our backyard! Did you see my comments yesterday? I think it probably helped that Lady Di rolled called first on SITS. Lady Di is way funnier than I am so I hope they come back.
5. Again thanks to Mama Kats WW, We have an epidemic of sleep walkers in the world. I'm not sure how safe we are at night. Maybe it is a good thing I have no neighbors and live in the Land of Nowhere. :) If you got the time go visit all the peeps who responded to last weeks prompts. Funny Funny!