1. You laugh that your son will not get in the car until you give a full report as to where we are going, the route we are taking, the mph we will be going, and the mpg we will be getting, along with occasional updates as we go (refer to another post I'm Putting It All Out There to understand son's behavior).
2. You find yourself listening to Kidz Bop with your 3 yr old and 6 yr old because what essentially are bad karaoke singers with kid back up singers sounds better than kids bickering in the back seat.
3. You'd rather just pull off on a remote exit and let your son pee on the side of the road than actually make a real stop that would involve waking up and unbuckling the 3 yr old. I know better than to wake a sleeping child, and he knows better than to pee against the wind!!
4. You yourself consider taking advantage of the unofficial pitstop and the only thing that stopped you was the lack of some kind of paper product in your car.
5. You find yourself yet again (later in the day on another errand) listening to freakin' Kidz Bop only to realize 5 minutes into your drive that there are no kids in the car. They were left at home with dad!!